Stuffed Baked Bass
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 5 slices white bread
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 Tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme
- 1 bass (2-pounds), or other
whole fish of similar size, dressed and cleaned
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease shallow baking dish.
- Crumble white bread and set aside.
- In a pan, melt 3-Tablespoons butter and saute onion and
parsley until onion is transparent.
- Stir in bread, salt, pepper, and thyme.
- Wash and dry the fish, place into baking dish and pack fish
with the stuffing loosely into the cavity.
- Close and fasten with toothpicks.
- In a bowl, mix 2-Tablespoons melted butter, lemon juice,
salt, paprika, and pepper.
- Brush the fish will with lemon juice sauce.
- Put into your oven and bake about 30 minute or until fish
flakes when fork tested.