Wisconsin Welsh Rabbit
2 to 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 10 min + 30 min
- 1-3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 pound American cheese, grated
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 300 - degrees F. and butter
- In a double boiler, heat the milk and
stir in the cheese.
- In a bowl, add eggs. Mix paprika, salt,
and pepper. Stir into the milk and cheese mixture.
- Pour milk and cheese mixture into baking
dish, place into a pan of hot (not boiling) water.
- Bake about 30 minutes or until set.