Aunt Dot's Chicken
Here is a
recipe my aunt made. We loved the recipe and it has become a picnic favorite.
it will be eaten before it cools.
Makes 6 servings
a stockpot, add the water and chicken.
Bring water to a boil, reduce heat and cook chicken 30 minutes.
Place to the side and allow cooling for about 30 minutes.
Then cut into 1/4 inch strips.
2) In a small bowl, combine the soup and milk.
You want the mixture should be thick.
3) In another small bowl, add the breadcrumbs.
4) Heat a frying pan and add oil.
5) Dip chicken strips into soup and coat evenly with
6) Add the breaded
chicken strips to the fry pan and brown on both sides.
7) When browned, remove to a paper towel.