Irene's Crab Stuffed Chicken Breasts
4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Microwave Time: 10 min + 10 min
- 1 can
(7-1/2-ounce) crabmeat or 1 cup fresh
- 1 egg,
- 3 whole
chicken breasts, bones and split lengthwise, skin in place
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 cup
- 1/4 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon
1) Break crabmeat into smaller pieces and
remove any pieces of shell.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine crabmeat with
3) Lift chicken skin from flesh, being careful
to leave it attached to longest edge.
4) Place 2 to 3 Tablespoons crab mixture under
5) Secure with round plan wooden toothpicks.
6) Place chicken in microwaveable 1-1/2 quart
oblong dish, skin side down.
7) In a small bowl, combine butter, soy sauce,
and Worcestershire sauce.
8) Brush chicken with half this soy sauce
mixture and sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
9) Cook in microwave for 10 minutes.
10) Turn skin side up. Brush with remaining soy
sauce mixture and sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
11) Cook in microwave for 10 minutes.