Chicken, Broccoli &
Makes 4 servings
Prep: 20 min.
Cook: 10 min.
- 2 - teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 - pound boneless, skinless chicken
breasts, cut in strips
- 1 - medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - Tablespoon fresh ginger, finely
- 2 - cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 - cup chicken broth
- 1/4 - cup soy sauce
- 1 - Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1/2 - teaspoon anise seed, crushed
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 - cup broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 - red bell pepper, cut into chunks
- 2 - cups fresh pineapple chunks
- In wok or large skillet on medium – high
heat, add oil and heat. Add chicken and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Remove
- Next, add onion, ginger and garlic to same
pan; stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, add broth, soy sauce,
cornstarch, anise seed and cinnamon. Stir. Add to stir-fry pan. Add
broccoli and bell pepper.
- Cover, cook for 2 to 3 minutes or until
broccoli is tender-crisp. Stir in pineapple and chicken.
- Heat through and serve.
Page 1 of 1