Baked Chicken Breasts
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 55 min.
- 1/4 - cup butter or margarine,
- 8 - chicken breast halves, deboned
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped chives
- 1 - package (6-ounces) sliced Swiss
- 1 can (10-3/4-ounces) cream of
chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/4 - cup dry white wine
- 1 - cup herb-seasoned stuffing ,
Preheat oven to 350� F. Buttered
9x13x2-inch baking dish.
- In your saucepan, you want to melt
butter (or margarine). Set aside.
- Arrange chicken in baking dish.
Sprinkle chives over chicken.
- Place /2 slice of Swiss cheese on
each chicken breast half.
- Mix together soup and wine. Spread
sauce evenly over chicken.
- Sprinkle top with crushed stuffing
- Drizzle butter over crumbs.
- Bake uncovered for 45 to 55 minutes.
Page 1 of 1