Cranberry Glazed Turkey Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 35 min.
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 1 - teaspoon purchases minced garlic
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 - turkey tenderloins
- 1 - medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 - package (10-ounce) cranberry orange
- 2 - medium oranges, peeled, sliced
1/4-inch (if desired)
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until
- You want to stir in garlic, salt,
pepper and thyme. Add turkey tenderloins and onion.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 10 to
12 minutes, turning occasionally, or until turkey is browned.
- You want to reduce your heat to low.
- Cover; cook for 25 to 30 minutes or
until turkey is fork tender.
- Stir relish into pan juices. Slice
turkey; serve with relish mixture and orange slices, if desired.