Turkey Tenderloins with
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 19 min.
- Turkey Ingredients
- 2 - Tablespoons butter
- 2 - teaspoons finely chopped
- 2 - turkey breast tenderloins
(about 10 ounces each)
- Chutney Ingredients
- 3/4 - cup whole berry cranberry
- 1/4 - cup chopped fresh
- 2 - green onions, sliced
- 1 - Jalapeño pepper, seeded,
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground cumin
- In a 10-inch skillet, you want to melt
butter until sizzling; add garlic.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring
occasionally, 1 minute.
- Add turkey tenderloins; continue
cooking, turning once, for 5 to 7 minutes or until turkey is lightly
browned on both sides.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and cook, turning tenderloins
over once, for 12 to 14 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink.
- Meanwhile, combine all chutney
ingredients in medium bowl.
- Remove turkey from skillet; keep warm.
Add chutney to skillet.
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3
minutes or until mixture just comes to a boil. Serve turkey with
Alan’s Kitchen Tip: For milder
Jalapeño flavor, remove seeds and discard before finely chopping. Be
careful when cutting as the seeds and juice can be irritating to
sensitive skin. When preparing several peppers, rubber gloves are