Caribbean Island Chicken
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 - bottle (16-ounces) Spiced Caribbean
Jerk Marinade, divided
- 1/3 - cup frozen pineapple juice
concentrate*, diluted with 1/3 cup water
- 4 to 6 - boneless, skinless chicken breast
- 3 - cups cooked rice
- 1 - can (15-ounces) black beans, drained
- 1 - can (11-ounces) corn, drained
- 1 - red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 - cup cucumber, peeled, seeded, and
- Combine 1/3 cup marinade with pineapple
juice mixture and reserve.
- Combine chicken with remaining marinade
for 30 minutes, up to 24 hours.
- Discard excess marinade and broil both
sides of chicken until meat reaches 160°F.
- Combine rice, black beans, corn, bell
pepper, and cucumber.
- Simmer reserved marinade mixture 2
minutes. Do not boil.
- Slice chicken diagonally into thin strips.
- Place overlapping strips on top of rice
mixture and drizzle warm sauce over chicken and rice.
*May substitute frozen orange juice