Mom's Stuffed Pork Chops
3 to 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
- 4 to 6 - pork chops
- 3 - cups bread crumbs
- 2 - Tablespoons onion (chopped)
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon pepper
- 2 - Tablespoons parsley flakes
- 2 - Tablespoons celery (chopped)
- 3/4 - teaspoon sage
- 1/4 - cup milk
- 1/4 - cup broth
- 1 - egg (beaten)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a skillet, quickly brown chops.
- In a single layer casserole dish,
- in a bowl, mix bread crumbs, onion,
salt, pepper, parsley, celery, sage, milk, broth, and egg.
- Place the stuffing on top of each
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
Page 1 of 1