Orange Glazed Baked Ham
Makes 10 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr. and 10 min.
- 1 - (3 to 4-pound) fully cooked boneless
- 1 - cup orange juice
- 1/4 - cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 - cup country-style Dijon mustard
- 1/4 - cup honey
- 1/2 - teaspoon liquid smoke
Preheat oven to 350�F. Place ham into
ungreased 13x9-inch baking pan. Pour orange juice over ham.
- In a medium bowl, add brown sugar, Dijon
mustard, homey, and smoke and stir together.
- Spoon sauce over entire ham.
- Bake, basting every 15 minutes with pan
juice, for 70 to 80 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve ham with pan juices.
Member: America's Home Cooking Network