Tangy Texas BBQ Ribs and
Makes 8 servings
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Put ribs in a 13-inch x 9-inch baking
dish. Bake, uncovered for 1 1/2 hours.
- In a medium saucepan, add tomatoes,
water, ketchup, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, brown sugar, paprika, dry
mustard, salt, and red pepper. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for
15 minutes. Set aside and keep warm.
- Next, from the meat pan drain the rib
juice. Over the ribs, pour about 2 cups of BarBQ sauce. Cover pan
loosely with foil.
- Baking for an additional 30 to 45
minutes or until ribs are tender.
- According to package directions, cook
rice and keep warm.
- Serve ribs over rice along with extra