Mom's Easy Roast Pork Tenderloins
Makes 4 to 6 servings
- 1 - bottle (16-ounces) Zesty Lemon
Pepper Marinade, divided
- 2 - (3/4-pound each) pork
- 1/2 - cup red onion, cut into
- 2 - teaspoons butter
- 3 - Tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 - teaspoon honey
- Measure 1/2 cup Zesty Lemon Pepper
Marinade and reserve. Pour remaining marinade into a gallon-size
plastic storage bag and add pork.
- Marinate, refrigerated, at least 30
minutes, but no longer than 24 hours.
Preheat oven to 400°F. Remove pork
from bag and discard excess marinade.
- Place pork in roasting pan and cook
until 160°F, or about 35 minutes.
- In a saucepan, sauté onions in
butter until translucent.
- Reduce heat and add marmalade and
- Cook until melted, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in reserved Zesty Lemon Pepper
Marinade and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Slice pork and drizzle with sauce.
- Serve with cooked rice or orzo pasta.