Salmon & Vegetables in Lemon Dill Sauce
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 9 min.
- 1 - package (12-ounce) (3 cups) uncooked
dried penne pasta
- 2 - cups Light Sour Cream
- 2 - teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 - teaspoons freshly grated lemon peel
- 2 - teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 - teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 - pound fresh salmon, skinned, cut into
- 1 - Tablespoon butter
- 1/4 - cup sliced leeks
- 1 - medium (1/2 cup) red bell pepper,
- 1 - package (8-ounce) (2 cups) frozen
sugar snap peas
Cook pasta according to package directions.
Drain and keep warm.
- In a small bowl, you want to combine sour
cream, lemon juice, lemon peel, dill weed and garlic salt. Mix well and
- Season salmon with salt and pepper. Melt
butter in 12-inch skillet until sizzling; add salmon. Cook over
medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 3 to 4 minutes or until
salmon turns color.
- Remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add leeks to same skillet and cook over
medium-high heat, stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Add bell pepper and peas and continue
cooking for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cooked
pasta, salmon and sour cream mixture.
- Stir to coat with sauce and continue
cooking for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.