Chicken, Vegetables and Twist Pasta
Prep Time:15 min.
Cooking Time 11 to 17 min.
- 6 ounces (2 cups) uncooked dried
corkscrew or pasta twists)
- Chicken & Vegetables
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh Buttery Spread
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh
- 1 pound boneless skinless
chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch cube
- 1 teaspoon dried
- 1 bag (16-ounce) frozen vegetable
mixture (broccoli, carrots and water chestnuts )
1/2 small red
pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup shredded
Chicken Recipes Directions:
1) Cook fusilli pasta according to package
directions. Drain and set aside. Keep warm.
2) Meanwhile, melt 3 tablespoons Fresh Buttery Spread
in 10-inch skillet until sizzling and add garlic, chicken and thyme.
3) Cook over medium-high heat for 5 to 8 minutes,
stirring constantly, until chicken is no longer pink.
4) Stir in vegetables. Continue cooking for 6 to 9
minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender.
5) Stir in cooked fusilli, remaining Fresh Buttery
Spread and Parmesan cheese.
Page 1 of 1