Chicken Lickin' Lunch Combo
Prep Time: 20 min.
- 1 medium stalk
- 8 to 10 ready-to-eat
- 5 large round wheat crackers
- 1 can (3 ounces) water-packed chunk
breast (from a 3-pack box)
- 1 container (2.5 ounces)
ranch salad dressing (from 6-pack box)
Chicken Recipes Directions:
1) Place celery in 1-cup sealable plastic container;
2) Place crackers in small resealable food storage
3) Place in lunch bag with plastic fork and spoon.
Add can of chicken, container of dressing, apple and carrot sticks.
4) At lunch time, open can of chicken and container
5) Use fork to lift chicken from can, leaving liquid
6) Add drained chicken and salad dressing to
container with celery and mix well with spoon.
7) Spoon mixture onto crackers.
8) Apple and carrot sticks complete the lunch.