Chicken Breast with Sherry-Sour Cream Sauce
Prep Time: 20 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F. and butter a 7x11-inch or a
9x9-inch baking pan.
1) In a large skillet, melt butter. Fry chicken over medium heat
until brown on both sides.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Remove chicken and place in
3) Add onions to skillet and cook until tender. Arrange onion
rings on top of chicken.
4) In a small bowl, combine soup, milk, and sherry. Pour over
5) Cover and bake for 1 hours. Check occasionally and add water
or milk if it is getting too dry.
6) Remove chicken and place in large serving bowl. Stir sour cream
7) Heat briefly but do not boil. Pour over chicken.
Serve with rice, noodles, or mashed
Page 1 of 1