40 Clove Garlic Chicken
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 1 hr.
- 4 Tablespoon
- 4 Tablespoon oil
Chicken breasts, split
- 1/4 cup sweet vermouth
- 40 cloves
garlic peeled, whole
1) Melt butter in frying pan. Add oil. Brown chicken well
on both sides.
2) Remove chicken. Add garlic and saute for about a minute.
Add dry vermouth. Stir.
3) Put chicken back in the pan on top of garlic.
4) Cover and simmer about 1 hour, turning chicken every once in a
5) When done serve chicken with cloves of garlic.
Garlic will pop out of the shell
easily and you can either mash it onto some hot bread or eat it plain
with the chicken. The garlic caramelizes when cooked with the vermouth
and it is almost sweet-tasting. Good luck and I hope you enjoy this!!
Page 1 of 1