101 Garlic Chicken
Makes 20 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 1 1/2 hrs.
- 10 each whole
split, boned and skinned
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
- 2 cups Champagne
- 101 unpeeled cloves fresh
Preheat oven to 350-degrees.
1) Place chicken in ungreased baking pan, 12 x 16 or 18 inches.
2) Sprinkle with salt and pepper and pour champagne over.
3) Place garlic cloves around and between chicken pieces.
4) Cover pan with foil.
5) Bake for 1 1/2 hours.
6) Remove chicken to large serving platter and place garlic around
You can tell your guests to suck the
garlic out of its skin, that it is deliciously sweet. When serving
this recipe to guests, invite them into the kitchen to let them count
as you place the garlic cloves around the chicken. They won't believe
how sweet and delicious the cooked garlic will be until they eat it!
Page 1 of 1