10 Minute Szechuan Chicken
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooking Time: 5 min.
1) Cut chicken *(these are 1/2 breasts, as you buy them in the market)
into 1 1/2 inch cubes.
2) Lightly toss with cornstarch in bag to coat.
3) Heat oil in skillet or wok.
4) Stir-fry chicken and garlic until lightly browned.
5) Add soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and water.
6) Cover and cook 3 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
7) Add green onions and cayenne.
8) Cook uncovered about 2 minutes longer.
Page 1 of 1