Chicken and Pea Pods
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
1) In a small bowl, combine ginger, sugar,
cornstarch, water, soy sauce, and sherry. Set aside.
2) In a heavy medium skillet or wok, heat oil over
3) Add almonds and fry until lightly browned. Remove
from pan and set aside.
4) Add chicken to the pan and cook until meat is
5) Add garlic and cook 1 minute. Pour sauce in pan
and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens.
6) Add pea pods and cook until tender.
7) Add additional water if sauce becomes too thick.
8) Add salt and pepper to taste.
9) Serve over rice and top with almonds.
Page 1 of 1