Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 19 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
1) In a large heavy saucepan, melt butter. Cook
chicken over medium heat until brown on the outside and completely
cooked in the inside.
2) Add onion and cook until clear.
3) Add mushrooms and peppers. Cook until tender.
4) Combine flour and broth in a bowl. Add to saucepan
with the evaporated milk.
5) Brink to a boil, stirring constantly until it
6) Add additional broth if mixture is too thick or
additional flour mixed in broth if it is too thin.
7) Add white pepper and parsley.
8) Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
9) Serve on toasted bread, rice, noodles, or puff
You can use fat-fee half-and-half
instead of the evaporated milk.
Page 1 of 1