Pot Roast and Gravy Bake
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 2 to 2-1/2 hrs.
- 3 to 4 - pounds
beef pot roast
- Salt and meat tenderizer to taste
- 2 - cans (10-3/4 oz.) golden mushroom soup, divided
- 1 - package (1-1/2 oz) onion soup mix
- 3-1/4 - cups water, divided
- 5 to 6 -
potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 - package (16 oz.) baby
- 1 to 2 -
Preheat oven to 350°.
Place roast into
pan; sprinkle with salt and meat tenderizer to taste.
Stir together one can mushroom soup, onion soup mix and
water; pour over roast.
water, if necessary, to cover roast. Bake for 1-1/2 to 2
Add remaining can of
soup, potatoes, carrots, and onions. Bake an additional
30 minutes or until vegetables are tender.