Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 1 envelope Onion
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 3/4 cup plain dry bread crumbs*
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup ketchup
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine soup
mix, ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, water, and
- Shape into loaf in 13 x 9-inch
baking or roasting pan.
- Bake uncovered 1 hour or until
- Let stand 10 minutes before
*Substitution: Use 1-1/2 cups fresh
bread crumbs or 5 slices fresh bread, cubed.
**Also terrific with Beefy
Onion Soup Mix, Onion Mushroom Soup Mix, or Savory Herb with
Garlic Soup Mix.
Page 1 of 1