Apple Sauce Meatloaf
Prep time: 15 min
Baking time: 1 hr
Cooling time: 10 min
- 1-1/2 - pounds ground round
- 1 - cup bread crumbs
- 1 - cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 - cup chopped onions
- 2 - teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 - teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 - teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 - cup ketchup
- 1/2 - cup Unsweetened Apple Sauce
- 2 - Tablespoon prepared mustard
- 1 - teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine ground round, bread crumbs, apple
sauce, eggs, onions, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, and thyme.
- Put into greased loaf pan.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup, apple sauce, mustard, and
Worcestershire sauce. Pour over meat mixture.
- Bake for one hour or until internal temperature reaches
- Loosen meatloaf from sides of pan and allow to set for 10
Page 1 of 1