Makes 1 cup
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 1 hr. 30 min.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 3/4 - cup powdered sugar
- 1 - Tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 - egg white
- 2 - Tablespoon cold water
- 1 - cup pecan halves
Preheat oven to 250�
F. Coat baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, you want to combine
sugar, cornstarch, ground cinnamon, salt, cloves, red pepper, and
- In another bowl, you want to whisk egg
whites lightly and add colder water. You want to whisk mixture
- Dip pecan halves into egg white mixture.
Using a slotted spoon, drain.
- Dredge pecans in sugar mixture.
- Place pecans in a single layer on
baking sheet. Bake for 1-1/2 hours.
Per 2-Tablespoon serving:
Calories 144 (58% from fat)
Fat 9.3g (sat 07g, mono 5.7g, poly 2.3g)
Protein 1.4g, Carb 16g, Fiber 1g
Chol 0mg, Iron 0.4mg
Sodium 80mg, Calc 10mg