Fish 'n' Chip Sandwich
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
- 1 box (11.4-ounces) frozen breaded
- 1 loaf (8 ounces) Italian bread
- 8 ounces prepared coleslaw (about 1
- 2 cups (about 2-ounces) vegetable
chips or potato chips
- 1 jar (16-ounces) prepared 3-bean
Bake fish fillets as directed on
box. Remove fish from oven and heat broiler.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise. Broil
cup side up until toasted. Cut each half crosswise is quarters.
- Layer coleslaw, fish fillets, and chips
on bread bottoms. Cover with bread tops. Serve with bean salad.
Calories 582 (28% from fat)
Fat 18g (sat 4g) Protein 16g, Carb 89g, Fiber 8g
Chol 31mg, Sodium 898mg
Page 1 of 1