Chipotle Barbecue Burgers
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 8 to 10 min.
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 2 Tablespoons barbecue sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Chipotle chiles canned
in adobo sauce (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 large egg
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups cabbage and carrot coleslaw
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 - teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 hamburger buns
In a bowl, you want to
combine breadcrumbs, barbecue sauce, Chipotle, garlic, ground beef,
Divide ground beef
mixture into 4 equal part, shaping each into a 1/2-inch thick patty.
With a large nonstick
skillet over medium-high heat, coat pan with cooking spray.
Add patties to pan and
cook for 4 minutes on each side or until a meat thermometer come to
In a large bowl, you
want to combine coleslaw, mayonnaise, sour cream, sugar, cider vinegar
slat and black pepper. Toss well.
Place 1 patty on bottom
half of each bun. Top each with 1/2 cup coleslaw mixture and top
Per serving: Calories
358 (23% from fat)
Fat 9.1g (sat 3g, mono 2.7g, poly 1.9g)
Protein 32.1g, Carb 36.3g, Fiber 2.6g
Chol 115mg, Iron 4.3mg
Sodium 609mg, Calc 112mg
Page 1 of 1