Asian Turkey Wraps
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
- 1 seedless cucumber (halved
lengthwise and crosswise, cut lengthwise in matchstick-size strips)
- 1/3 cup red onion (very thin
- 1 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black
- 4 burrito-size 99% fat-free
- 4 Tablespoon bottle hoisin sauce
- 1 package (12-ounces) fully cooked
turkey breast (thinly sliced)
- 1 bag (5-ounces) baby Asian salad
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves (packed)
- 1/2 cup mint leaves (packed)
- In a medium bowl, mix cucumber, onion,
lime juice, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Place a tortilla on work
surface. Spread 1-Tablespoon hoisin sauce to within 1/2-inch of
- Lay 1/4 the turkey breast on bottom
- Top with 1/4 the salad, cilantro and
mint. then 1/4 the cucumber mixture.
- Starting at bottom, roll up tightly.
- Place seam side down on serving
Calories 391 (16% from fat)
Fat 7g (sat 1g) Protein 24g, Carb 57g, Fiber 7g
Chol 33mg, Sodium 1,091mg
Page 1 of 1