Orange-Mint Chicken Breasts
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time 10 min.
Cooking Time: 10 min.
- 2 - Tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 - skinless, boneless chicken breast
halves (about 4-ounces each)
- 4 - teaspoons olive oil
- 2/3 - cup chicken broth
- 1/4 - cup fresh orange juice
- 2 - Tablespoons fresh mint (chopped)
- In a shallow dish, you want to mix
flour, slat, and pepper. Coat each breast with the mixture and
shaking off the excess.
- In a large skillet, heat he oil over
- Add chicken and cook for about 3 minutes
on each side, or until lightly browned (no pink in the center)
- Remove chicken to serving platter.
- Add the chicken broth and orange juice to
- Cook over medium-high heat for 2 to 3
minutes or until the sauce is slightly reduced. (You want to stir
to scrape up any browned bits in the pan.
- Stir in the mint.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and
Per serving: 317 cal.
Protein 53g, Carb 5g, Fat 8g
Chol 132mg, Sodium 583