Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 10 min
- 1-1/2 cups half-and-half
Salt (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
Nutmeg (to taste)
- 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
hard-cooked eggs, halved
Preheat oven to 450° F. and butter shallow
- In a saucepan, melt the butter over low
heat, blend in the flour and then the half-and-half.
- Season to taste with salt, pepper, and
- Add the Swiss and Parmesan cheese.
- Cook, stir, until cheese has melted and
the mixture is well blended.
- Meanwhile, place the eggs cut side down
in a baking dish.
- Pour the sauce over the eggs, and bake
about 10 minutes or until browned.
Page 1 of 1