What do you know about
Enjoy this FUN Celebrity Trivia quiz.
Answers" at the end of the quiz.
1) Timothy David Olyphant is the son of Katherine and
John Vernon Bevan Olyphant, a college teacher who worked for a winery.
Where was he born on May 20, 1968?
- Orlando, Florida
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Louisville, Kentucky
2) In 1986, where did he graduate from high school?
- Fred C. Beyer High School, Modesto, California
- Harlan County High School, Harlan, Kentucky
- Upper Moreland High School, Willow Grove, Pennsylvania
3) What year did Tim marry his college sweetheart,
4) Olyphant began acting off-Broadway, making
his professional debut in 1995 in the Playwrights Horizons'
production of The Monogamist. He received the Theatre World
Award for Outstanding Debut Performance for his performance.
Who did he play?
- Ted Baxter
- Tim Hapgood
- Tim Mansfield
5) Olyphant returned to Los Angeles and found
work in television. He landed his first TV role in a pilot for a
remake of the series 77 Sunset Strip in 1995.
was the show‘s producer?
- Tom Arnold
- Michael Douglas
- Clint Eastwood
6) He was cast in the pilot of Mr. & Mrs. Smith
(1996), a short-lived CBS spy series, as Mr. Smith's (Scott
What was his character’s name?
7) In 1996, Olyphant made his feature film
debut with a small part.
What was the movie?
- The First Wives Club
- The Highlanders
- The Running Game
8) He gained notice starring in the horror
film Scream 2 (1997), as a cynical film student, Mickey.
9) Who did Olyphant played the lead role on
HBO's Deadwood for three seasons.
Who did he play?
- Seth Bullock
- Wyatt Earp
- Wild Bill Hickok
10) Olyphant's most recent role was in 2011
as the voice of "The Spirit of the West" in the animated picture