Arby's E-Z Quiz
What do you know about Arby's?
Stop and grab a bit of this quick Fast Food
Your Answers" at the end of the page.
Take 2 points for each right
answer. Maximum this page: 20 points!
Arby's was founded in Ohio in 1964 by Forrest and Leroy Raffel, owners
of a restaurant equipment business who believed there was a market
opportunity for a fast food franchise based on a food other than
2) The Raffel brothers opened the first new restaurant on July 23,
Where was the location?
- Akron, Ohio
- Boardman, Ohio
- Youngstown, Ohio
3) The famous Arby's 'hat' was designed by the original signmakers,
Peskin Sign Co.
When did Arby's became the first restaurant in the fast food
industry to offer a complete "lite" menu with several
sandwiches and salads under 300 calories and ninety four percent fat
5) What is the name of deli-style sandwiches sold at Arby's roast
beef fast food restaurants?
- Market Wise Sandwiches
- Market Fresh Sandwiches
- Homestyle Fresh Sandwiches
6) What is NOT a roast beef sandwich available at
- Big Tex
7) Side orders include curly fries, mozzarella sticks, popcorn
chicken, potato bites, with stores given a choice of Jalapeno Bites or
8) Salads include: turkey club, Italian, farmhouse chicken.
9) The chain adopted an experimental mascot in the early 2000s, in
addition to the cowboy hat , which was an anthropomorphic oven mitt, who
appeared on the company's television commercials and print
Who was the voice?
- Tom Arnold
- Ben Affect
- John Madden
10) In April 2008, it launched a new advertising campaign that
features a group of Arby's enthusiasts whose sole mission is to
"save the world from ordinary fast food."
What is the group's
- Arby's Rescue Brigade
- Aaron's Research Blossom
- Arby's Roast Beef Legion