EZ McDonald's 1970s (1970-1973) Quiz
What do you know about McDonald's
Stop and grab a bit of this quick EZ Fast Food
Your Answers" at the end of the page.
Take 2 points for each right
answer. Maximum this page: 20 points!
1) McDonald's opens in its third
country after the United States and Canada n 1970.
is the country?
2) In 1970, having changed hands
in 1968, the original "Big M" restaurant closes. It is demolished
two years later, with only part of the sign remaining; this has
since been restored.
3) In 1971, the first Asian McDonald's opens in
July in China, in Shanghai Ginza district.
On August 21, 1971, the first European McDonald's outlet opens, in
Zaandam (near Amsterdam) in the Netherlands.
WHO was the
Morgan and Son
first McDonald's in Germany opens in November, 1971. It is the first
McDonald's to sell alcohol, as it offers beer.
WHAT is the
6) The first
Australian McDonald's opens in a Sydney suburb in May, 1971.
WHAT is the Sydney suburb?
7) In 1972, the 2000th McDonald's restaurant opens in Des
8) In 1972, the McDonald's
system generates $1 billion in sales.
WHAT was the number
of restaurant in the system?
9) In 1972, the first McDonald's in France opens,
in Créteil, even though the company officially recognizes the first
outlet in Strasbourg in 1979.
10) WHERE does the first McDonald's
Playland open in 1973?
Chula Vista, California
11) WHERE does the first Swedish
McDonald's restaurant open on October 23, 1973?
12) WHAT menu item was introduced in