Dr Pepper is a soft drink, marketed in North
America, South America and Europe by Dr Pepper Snapple Group.
Who do you know about Dr Pepper? Sip this
delightful quick quiz.
It was invented by Charles Alderton. Who did he give the recipe to?
2. In 1904, where was Dr Pepper introduced
nationally in the United States?
3. Where is the Dr Pepper Museum located?
4. Much of the soft drink industry in the United
States stopped using sugar in the 1980s, in response to a series of
price supports and import quotas introduced beginning in 1982 that
increased the price of sugar above the global market price. As a result,
most U.S. soft drinks, including Dr Pepper, now use high fructose corn
syrup instead of sugar. Who was a bottler that did not covert to high
fructose corn syrup?
5. Between 1889 to 1914, what was Dr Pepper's
6. During World War II, a syndicated radio
program, The 10-2-4 Ranch (later titled 10-2-4 Time),
aired in the South and other areas where Dr Pepper was distributed. Who
did the show feature?
7. Who was perhaps the most familiar face of these
"I'm a Pepper" commercials?
8. In 1978, who wrote the lyrics to "Be a
Pepper" along with Jake Holmes and Randy Newman?
9. Dr Pepper was a favorite beverage of a famous
rock artist. Bottles can be seen in the film Let It Be and his
original Imagine film. Who is the rock artist?
10. Between 1877 to 1985, what was Dr Pepper's