Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 55 min.
Preheat oven to 400-degrees F.
1) In a medium saucepan, cook broccoli in boiling
water for 2 to 3 minutes or just until broccoli is tender and crisp.
2) In a colander, chill under cold running water.
Drain and set aside.
3) In a food processor, combine ricotta cheese,
milk, eggs, salt, white pepper, and nutmeg. Blend until smooth.
4) Add Swiss cheeses and blend.
5) Stir in broccoli and green onions.
6) Pour into unbaked pie crust and top with grated
7) Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 350-degrees
8) Continue baking for 40 minutes or until golden
brown on top and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Page 1 of 1