Real Simple & Easy Chicken -
Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 37 min.
- 1 - package (10 ounces) frozen chopped
broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1-1/2 - cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 - cup cut-up cooked chicken
- 1 - medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 - cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 1 - cup milk
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 2 - eggs
Preheat oven to 400ºF. and grease 9-inch
- Sprinkle broccoli, 1 cup of the
cheese, the chicken and onion in pie plate.
- Stir Bisquick mix, milk, salt, pepper
and eggs until blended. Pour into pie plate.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until knife
inserted in center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake 1 to 2 minutes longer or just
until cheese is melted.
- Cool 5 minutes.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft) Bake 35 to