Cheese Baked Pasta with Turkey
Makes 4 to 6
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook pasta to al dente according to package
directions. Rinse and drain.
- In a small bowl, combine the mozzarella,
ricotta, and 1/2-cup Parmesan cheeses and set aside.
- Use a buttered shallow baking dish.
Spoon 1/2-cup of the red sauce into baking dish.
- Place half the pasta on top of the sauce.
- Place half the turkey over the pasta.
- Spread the remaining pasta over cheese mixture.
- Continue layering with remaining turkey, sauce and cheese mixture.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 - cup Parmesan cheese
- Place in oven and bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Reheat in microwave and pour into a thermal container. Or,
prepare before leaving and place in thermal container.