Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
Pasta Recipe Directions:
1) In a medium skillet, melt butter. Add garlic
and cook 1 minute.
2) Add flour and cook, stirring constantly, for
3) Add half-and-half and cook, stirring
constantly, until mixture thickens.
4) Stir in cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
5) Add parsley and season with white pepper and
salt. Reduce heat to warm.
6) In a large saucepan, cook fettuccine in
boiling water until al dente. Drain well.
7) Stir fettuccine into cheese mixture. Serve
with freshly ground pepper to taste. Offer additional grated
Parmesan cheese if desired.
Page 1 of 1