Beefy Tomato and Spinach Rotini
6 servings (1-1/3 cups each)
Prep Time: 10 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
- 3 - cups dry rotini pasta, uncooked
- 1 - pound ground sirloin beef
- 1 - medium onion, chopped (1 med = 1/2 cup)
- 1 - can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes with Basil, Garlic
& Oregano, undrained
- 1 - can (6 oz each) Tomato Paste
- 1 - cup chicken broth
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - package (6 oz each) fresh spinach leaves
Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large saucepan, brown meat with onions over medium-high
heat and drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes with their liquid, the tomato paste,
broth and salt.
- Cook 5 minutes, or until heated through, stirring
- Drain pasta. Add to meat mixture and mix lightly.
- Gently stir in spinach.
- Cover pan with lid; cook 3 minutes over medium-low heat just
until spinach is wilted, stirring after 2 minutes.
Page 1 of 1