Baked Stuffed Ravioli
6 servings (6 ravioli plus sauce each)
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 20 min
- 1 - package (24 oz each) frozen
- 1 - can (26 oz each) Garlic & Herb
- 8 - ounces frozen cooked meatballs,
- Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 - cup shredded part-skim mozzarella
cheese (1 cup = 4 oz)
- Chopped fresh basil, optional
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Cook ravioli
according to package directions.
- In a medium saucepan, combine spaghetti
sauce and meatball pieces in medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 8 minutes, or until
heated through, stirring occasionally.
Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking
- Drain ravioli and spread onto bottom of
- Top with the spaghetti sauce mixture and
sprinkle with cheese. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until ravioli mixture
is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with basil, if desired.
Page 1 of 1