Tuscan-Style Rigatoni and Sausage
4 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 25 min
- Non-Stick Cooking Spray
- 8 - ounces dry rigatoni pasta, uncooked
- 8 - ounces Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 - can (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes with Sweet Onions,
- 1 - can (15 oz each) cannellini beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 2 - cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray 8x8-inch baking dish with cooking
spray. Set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large nonstick skillet, brown sausage over medium heat,
stirring occasionally to crumble sausage and drain.
- Return sausage to skillet. Stir in undrained tomatoes, beans
- Drain pasta and place in large bowl.
- Add sausage mixture and 1 cup of the cheese and mix lightly.
- Spoon into prepared dish and sprinkle with the remaining 1
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until casserole is heated through
and cheese is melted.
Page 1 of 1