Mama's Best Spaghetti and Meatballs
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
- 1 - lb. lean ground beef
- 1/2 - cup Italian seasoned dry bread
- 1 - egg
- 1 - jar (1 lb. 10 oz.) Pasta Sauce (your
- 8 - ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- In a medium bowl, combine ground beef,
bread crumbs and egg in medium bowl. Shape into 12 meatballs.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, bring Pasta Sauce
to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Gently stir in uncooked meatballs.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer covered,
stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done.
- Serve over hot spaghetti and garnish, if
desired, with grated Parmesan cheese.
Page 1 of 1