Baked Italian Sausage Lasagna
Prep Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 1/2 - pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 - pound ground beef
- 1 - clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - cup dry red wine (optional)
- 2 - jars (15 1/2-oz.) Spaghetti Sauce
- 1 - can (6 oz.) tomato paste
- 1 - package (16 oz.) LASAGNA
- 2 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 2 - cups ricotta cheese or cottage cheese
- 1/2 - cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 - Tablespoons parsley flakes
- Dash of freshly ground black pepper
- 1 - pound mozzarella cheese, thinly
- Brown meat in large skillet. Drain off
excess fat. Add garlic, 1/2 teaspoon salt and wine.
- Simmer 3-5 minutes. Stir in spaghetti
sauce and tomato paste. Cook, stirring occasionally 10-15
- Boil LASAGNA as directed.
- Combine eggs, ricotta cheese or cottage
cheese, Parmesan cheese, parsley and pepper. Blend well.
Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 13x9-inch
- In pan, arrange a layer of LASAGNA,
spread with a layer of ricotta cheese/cottage cheese mixture,
a layer of meat sauce and a layer of sliced mozzarella.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
(Save enough of the sauce to pour over top.)
- Finish with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes or
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving
Page 1 of 1