Bow Ties in Sausage and Pepper Sauce
Prep Time: 20 min
Cooking Time: 5 min
- 6 - oz. dried bow tie pasta
- 12 - oz. sweet Italian sausage links, cut
into 3/4-in. slices
- 1 - onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 - green, yellow and/or red sweet
peppers, cut into thin strips
- 1 - can (14.5 oz.) Recipe Ready Diced
- 1 - can (8 oz.) Garlic & Onion Tomato
- 2 - Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
Cook pasta according to package
directions and drain.
- Cook sausage and onion in large nonstick
skillet until sausage is lightly browned and drain.
- Add peppers. Cook and stir 2 minutes
- Stir in undrained tomatoes and tomato
sauce. Bring to boil and reduce heat.
- Simmer, uncovered, 5 minutes. Stir in
cooked pasta and heat through.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Sprinkle with
toasted pine nuts or almonds, if desired.
Page 1 of 1