Anita's Ham and Artichoke Lasagna
8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 1 hr 15 min
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 8 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry sherry
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 pounds Boneless Hickory Smoked Ham
(any variety), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 cans (14-oz.) quartered artichoke
- 1 carton (24-oz.) small curd cottage
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup (2 oz.) fresh grated Parmesan
- 1 teaspoon dry basil
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles, cooked
according to package directions
- 3 cups (12 oz.) shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. Grease
13x9x2-inch baking dish.
Heat oil in large skillet over
medium-high heat; saute carrots, mushrooms and onions until
Stir in sherry; cook 2 minutes. Stir in
cream; cook 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; stir in ham cubes and
In medium bowl, combine cottage cheese,
eggs, Parmesan cheese and basil; mix well.
Arrange one layer of noodles across
bottom of baking dish.
Spread one-third ham mixture and
one-third cottage cheese mixture on top of noodles.
Sprinkle with 1 cup mozzarella.
Repeat layers twice, ending with
Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes;
uncover and bake an additional 15 minutes.
Let stand 15 minutes before serving.
Page 1 of 1