Red Peppers, Broccoli and Cheddar Quiche
Makes 6 servings, one slice each
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 55 min
- 1 - cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 - cup each: chopped onions and
- 5 - eggs
- 1/3 - cup Miracle Whip Dressing
- 1/3 - cup milk
- 1 - cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 1/4 - cup chopped roasted red
- 1 - frozen deep-dish pie crust (9
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place vegetables in skillet sprayed
with cooking spray; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until vegetables
are tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; set aside.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs,
dressing and milk with wire whisk until well blended.
- Stir in vegetable mixture, cheese,
and red peppers; pour into pie shell.
- Place pie shell on baking sheet.
- Bake on baking sheet 40 to 45
min. or until center of quiche is set and top is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 min. before cutting
into slices to serve.