Prep Time: 10
Cooking Time: 10-20 min.
- 1/2 - teaspoon Light
- 1/4 - cup red or green bell pepper
- 1/4 - cup cubed cooked potato
- 1/8 - teaspoon dried oregano
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 - cup Egg Beaters®
- fresh oregano sprig, for garnish
Place an 8-inch nonstick skillet over
medium heat until hot.
- Add Fleischmann's, bell peppers,
potatoes, and oregano and cook 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from skillet; place in a
separate bowl, cover with a sheet of foil to keep warm.
Coat skillet with cooking spray and
place over medium heat.
- When hot, add eggs.
- Cook, lifting edges to allow
uncooked portion to flow underneath.
- When almost set, spoon vegetable
mixture over half of omelet.
- Fold other half over vegetable
mixture; slide onto serving plate.
- Garnish with fresh oregano, if