Easy Italian Deviled Eggs
Makes 2 dozen or 24 servings, one untopped deviled egg each
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 15 min
- 12 - hard-cooked eggs
- 4 - ounce (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) Cream
- 3 - Tablespoon Light Mayonnaise
- 2 - teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 2 - teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 - teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 - teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced drained jarred
sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise.
- Remove yolks; place in medium
- Add cream cheese, mayo, mustard,
vinegar and sugar; mix until well blended.
- Spoon mixture into large
resealable plastic bag.
- Cut small corner from bag and pipe
filling into egg white halves.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Top with sun-dried tomatoes and