Bacon and Tomato Frittata
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 7 to 11 min.
- 1 carton (16 oz)
cholesterol-free fat-free egg product
- 1/4 teaspoon salt-free
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons
- 4 medium
sliced (1/4 cup)
- 2 large roma (plum)
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp
- 2 Tablespoons real
bacon pieces (from
- 2 Tablespoons light
1) In medium bowl, mix egg product,
garlic-and-herb seasoning and salt. Set aside.
2) In 10-inch nonstick ovenproof
skillet, heat oil over medium heat.
3) Add onions; cook and stir 1
minute. Reduce heat to medium-low.
4) Pour in egg mixture. Cook 6 to 9
minutes, gently lifting edges of cooked portions with spatula so that
uncooked egg mixture can flow to bottom of skillet, until set.
5) Set oven control to broil. Top
frittata with tomatoes, cheese and bacon.
6) Broil with top 4 inches from
heat 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
7) Top each serving with sour